|

Bardstown fire responds to report of fire in a stove on Camptown Road

NC GAZETTE / WBRT RADIO
STAFF REPORT

Saturday, June 9, 2018 — The Bardstown Fire Department was called to the 400 block of Camptown Road for a resident who reported seeing flames in his kitchen oven during its self-cleaning cycle.

At 2:24 p.m., firefighters responded to the residence and reported light smoke inside the home from the stove. They removed power to the stove, moved it outside and used their equipment to ventilate the home. They were on the scene for about 20 minutes.

-30-

Comments are closed

Archives